Thursday 6 February 2014

The Truth about Libya?

I have long thought that the world would be a much more peaceful place without people I have dubbed 'regime changers'.  There is little doubt in my mind that the Intelligence Services of the United States cause more problems than any other grouping.

Unfortunately we, as a country, have been linked into many of their nefarious projects by what is euphemistically termed a 'special relationship'.  That means that when they say 'jump' our politicians generally reply 'how high'.  Only a total cock up stopped us being forced into a war with Syria.

Now a business couple who were caught up in the Libyan war are telling their story.  I have never heard of them but every word that they recount rings true.  Of course if what they say is indeed true then surely David Cameron becomes our second PM to warrant the term 'war criminal'.  If you lie down with dogs you get fleas!

It is not the first time that I have written on this subject.  I had my suspicions two and a half years ago

No comments: