Tuesday 12 March 2013

Syria-is this the Truth?

Anyone who has stumbled across this blog will know that I am deeply sceptical about the roles being played by the British and American politicians when it come to regime change in the Middle East.

Ever since Tony Blair took us into what was, in my opinion, an unjust war in Iraq there have been a series of regime change activities which in almost every case has resulted in victory for Islamists.

I will never have the resources or the authority to challenge the 'tosh' that they voice with regard to Syria and President Assad. I do however still have personal judgement so I am directing you to this article which I received recently.  If you read an alternative point of view and then really think about the recent records of our puppet governments then we might just see what they are really up to!

No comments: