Saturday 25 August 2012

Why do we need Drones?

A drone!


I read reports that unmanned drones are the next surveillance system to be hoisted on the long suffering British public. So if you see one of these hovering over your house then
you know that your blog is under surveillance!

I really cannot believe that any democratic government should need  this type of surveillance to keep the public in check but clearly 'Call me Dave' feels that they are necessary! My question is who are they seeking?

4 comments:

NewsboyCap said...

bryboy

"My question is who are they seeking?"

All of us! When PACE 3 is given the force of Law early next year.
The new PACE 3 will consider us all as 'Terrorists', it is the UK equivalent of the Patriot Act in the US.
This will bring us into line with the US and EU, our own version of the European Arrest Warrant. Guilty until you can prove yourself Innocent. Arrest without charge. No limit on detention. But most worrying of all, they won't have to produce any proof of charges and they don't need to tell anyone they've arrested you...Nice!!!

bryboy said...

Once again you educate this blog. My friends you tune in to see what the silly old sod is wittering about might just realise that I have a serious point to make. This contributor is really trying to warn you that the politicians are closing down all protest. Soon you will have no redress if you feel wronged. Please listen up folks your country is changing!!

NewsboyCap said...

bryboy

There is another way.

Went to see Roger Hayes speak last night, very good night, met some like minded people who like you can see the changes that are bringing the country down.

I would urge you and your readers to look up the Lawful Bank and the British Constitution Group for an 'Alternative' way to govern ourselves.

bryboy said...

I didn't know that they had released him. The kept that quiet! I will follow your steers. Tks!