Sunday 17 July 2011

Let's start at the very beginning.....

The Sunday press is so full of sleaze, accusations of corruption and exposures of top police brass that it feels as if the world is collapsing! I began this blog in 2008 because I was sick of not having a voice. A blind man could see that our politicians, our top police and our our mainstream media had agendas which were less than honest.

I have been posting all this time about the corruption in our society. One can view any of my posts going back the whole three years and can verify that I began with the secretive organisation Common Purpose and its links to the European Union. In my opinion everything corrosive stems from that link and yet to this day journalists will not tackle that subject. Common Purpose appears to have such a grip on our political society that nobody mentions it. I would bet a pound to a pinch of salt that all the top police brass who have so recently been exposed as being too close to the Murdoch Empire have been appointed through Common Purpose.

Until the media tackle this thorn in our society then nothing will change but then of course if they do then their careers will finish. I would suggest that almost every important public position is in the hands of a Common Purpose recruit. This includes the schools, the hospitals, every quango and every local authority. According to Common Purpose Exposed the Police Chief in charge of ACPO, Sir Hugh Orde, is a Common Purpose recruit and so is, Cressida Dick, the person in charge of the bunch that killed Jean Charles de Menezes.

I ask you, just 'Google' 'Common Purpose' and say to yourselves, if this organisation is so important to government then why does nobody write about it in the mainstream media? If our politicians really want to tackle corruption they should start at the very beginning and I for one won't believe they are serious until they do.

1 comment:

modern farming methods said...

very nice and informative blog.