Thursday 15 July 2010

Iain RIP

My family are holding up following our dreadful loss. Our son will be cremated in Edinburgh next Wednesday. Everyone has been marvellous and out of this tragedy has come revelation after revelation. Iain had this instinct of attracting really nice friends. We have met some lovely people and I believe we will remain in touch.

Firstly however, we must remain practical and send him off properly. It will be an emotional day for everyone. Can I also thank those people who responded to my griefstricken post last Saturday. I don't know any of you personally but I will never forget your kindness.

To my local friends who dip in and out of my ramblings. I will be back in circulation soon but frankly I don't want to embarrass anyone and I am really fragile.So many people have been so understanding that it brings back faith in the human race. Iain died too young but we had him for 38 years and we must be thankful for that.

No comments: