Saturday 24 October 2009

The BNP

OK now the furore has died down I believe that I can blog. I honestly believe that I lost a lot of support for my perceived support for the BNP which I regret. I don't regret the support of a minority, controversial party but I do regret that I obviously did not clarify my position.

I want to bin Europe (so do the BNP), I want to restrict immigration (so do the BNP) I want a decent education system for my granddaughters (so do the BNP), I want a fair deal for our council estate classes (so do the BNP). I also want a challenge to the Muslim threat which is real because they have an extremist faction which they are not challenging.

We have so many Muslims in our society and yet none of them seem to be able to confront the extremists. They all pretend that they are good 'British' subjects but never oppose the views of the extremists which of course feeds the cause of the BNP.

That brings me back to Question Time which the BBC contrived for viewer ratings and it has spectacularly backfired on them. Some of us have have revered 'Question Time'for years but when compere David Dimbleby clearly compromised his impartiality then the game was up and Nick Griffin had won.

Don't get me wrong I do not support Nick Griffin; I do however support many of the policies of the BNP. I personally believe that Nick Griffin harms the BNP. If they could elect a leader who did not have the controversial background that Nick Griffin exudes then just possibly they would attract further support.

Having said that who has the balls to lead an independent political party against the might of the controlled press, the might of the controlled televised media and the might of the corrupt politicians. I tell you what, considering the pressure on Nick Griffin, he did quite well. One supporter would have been an advantage!

Our controlled media rabbit on about what it means to be British but they demonstrated on Thursday evening what is not British and we all know it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Racism begins with our families, parents, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, grandparents, people we admire, respect and love.

However, as we grow and mature we come to the realization that what we were told by of family when we were children were slanted lies base on their prejudices. We realize that most people are like ourselves and not so different and want the same things, like a home, steady work, a Medicare plan and schools for our children (if you travel you will see this).

We realize that most people are of good hearts and goodwill.

This reminds me of a parable from the good book where a Levite and Priest come upon a man who fell among thieves and they both individually passed by and didn't stop to help him.

Finally a man of another race came by, he got down from his beast, decided not to be compassionate by proxy and got down with the injured man, administered first aid, and helped the man in need.

Jesus ended up saying, this was the good man, this was the great man, because he had the capacity to project the "I" into the "thou," and to be concerned about his fellow man.

You see, the Levite and the Priest were afraid, they asked themselves, "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?"

But then the Good Samaritan came by. And he reversed the question: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"

That's the question before us. The question is not, "If I stop to help the immigrant in need, what will happen to me?" The question is, "If I do not stop to help the immigrant, what will happen to him or her?" That's the question.

This current climate of blaming others for our woes is not new. We have had this before and we have conquered it.

Remember “Evil flourishes when good men (and women) do nothing”. Raise your voices with those of us who believe we are equal and we can win this battle again.

bryboy said...

Hello Paul, to be honest I am not quite sure where you are coming from but in principle I think that I would agree with most of what you say. We must all stand up and be counted if we are to wrestle our country back from the Political Class. That is why I began this blog and that is why the blogosphere is so popular. Through this medium we can speak out against the corruption and injustice which unfortunaely pervades our country today. Tks for your interest.