Wednesday 16 September 2009

Apologies.....how about resignations?

I am sick of seeing overpaid government officials appearing on television to apologise for their incompetence. It has to stop! It is about time that these people who are cushioned on all sides have to take responsibility for their actions. Until Civil Servants are held to account for crass actions then we will continue to get bad decisions.

I realise that hindsight is a powerful tool but not to close a farm where they knew that ecoli was present was a huge error. I don't care what anyone says we cannot take risks with lives of kids. I don't know why the decision was deferred but it was an error and frankly those responsible have proven that they lack the skill for the job. Whatever, the head of the service should stand down because if my grandchildren had been involved then I would never forgive him!

No comments: