Monday 18 May 2009

Madeleine McCann

I see that the McCanns have taken my advice to sue the Portuguese detective who posted his illuminating videos on the Internet. I really hope that they expose him as an incompetent policeman.

I wonder however how they will explain the compelling evidence of the dogs trained to detect the odour of death. I cannot explain the reaction of the dogs. I only hope that Kate and Gerry, now that they are in court, will answer the forty odd questions which Kate refused to answer when interviewed by the Portuguese police.

I can only think that the reaction of the dogs was the result of camera trickery because they convinced me! Dogs don't lie!

I really want to believe Kate and Gerry because not to do so is unthinkable! This court case could be illuminating

No comments: