Tuesday 24 March 2009

G20 Meltdown

I am reading that a huge protest by various groups is timed to happen on 1 April/2 April in Central London where the banks are going to be targeted. Firms in Central London have sent out warnings to staff to keep a low profile and it would appear that large scale violence is expected.

The protest which appears to be well coordinated appears to be four pronged where anti G20, Climate change, anti war groups and home repossession/pensions groups are marching together to change the country. The police appear to be taking this very seriously and this may be the reason why the government have been making secret plans to deal with civil unrest.

I would hate to see innocents being attacked on the streets of London but frankly I am not surprised. This government have been asking for trouble for some considerable time now. At this moment in time I do no know what to wish for. I don't think that there can be a happy medium and yet I baulk at a total breakdown of society.

Perhaps throwing Gordon Brown into the Thames should suffice for the time being!

No comments: